What's new

8-26 keepers - IHs, Silver

Brentallica

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
2,177
Reaction score
830
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello -
Had about a 2 hour window last Sunday so I went back to the old yard in Cohoctah that has been kind to me.
Scored Indian number 7 and 8 from this yard - :headbang:
The Indians are another 1873 and a 1906. Also scored a 1943 Washington, 3 Wheaties (41, 42, 53D), couple relics.
Good luck out there!
Brent
 

Attachments

  • DSCN5773.webp
    DSCN5773.webp
    88 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCN5777.webp
    DSCN5777.webp
    136.4 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCN5778.webp
    DSCN5778.webp
    137.9 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
SWEET!!! Check to see what 73 you have. WTG!!!
 
Excellent hunt you had there Brent :thumbsup: I like the 1873 Indian best ;D congrats on some nice old coins!!
 
Nice score on the IHPs. Looks like an older padlock key as well. Good hunting.
 
Cohoctah always makes me drool when I go through there. Some very old farms in that area. Gratz.
 
Great hunt. Super indians,i,d be pinching myself. Congrats!
 
another 1873...wow. 8 indians from the same yard....pretty amazing! awesome score on the old coinage bro! :icon_thumright: those indians look like they cleaned up nice too...congrats.
 
Congrats on some good finds anytime I can pull a IH and some sliver , I call that a good day, way to go.....Good Hunting.
 
Niiiiiiiice finds B! I think I have one IH for the year, congrats on getting the numbers and nice key coins!
 
Outstanding dig on the 43' Washington and I am still looking for my 1st IH this summer, WTG!
 
Great Finds. Awesome digs. Any Indian from the 1870's is an A+++ in my book!!!
 
Congrats on some sweet oldies there Brent. :hello2: 8 IH's from one yard....I can't imagine. (well, maybe...:laughing7:)

HH
 
Nice Indians!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom