HISPAN Gold Member Joined Mar 15, 2009 Messages 5,161 Reaction score 605 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 8, 2012 #1 Today I have a hanging painted metal owl and 11 Euros (15 $) also a coin of 500 pounds! I got the camera ... to show photos of the place of hunting. Upvote 4
Today I have a hanging painted metal owl and 11 Euros (15 $) also a coin of 500 pounds! I got the camera ... to show photos of the place of hunting.
ossi Sr. Member Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 437 Reaction score 271 Golden Thread 1 Location Pannonia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO INTERNATIONAL (Nel hunter) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2012 #2 like . ossi
leprechaun Bronze Member Joined Feb 20, 2012 Messages 1,997 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2012 #3 Looks like you had a great day to me.
Mzjavert Silver Member Joined Oct 7, 2011 Messages 2,784 Reaction score 2,747 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Mark IV Garrett Ace 350 Garrett Carrot Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 8, 2012 #4 I saw the headline and literally thought you meant the coin weighed 500 lbs.
hamiddetecting Gold Member Joined Feb 22, 2012 Messages 6,461 Reaction score 2,725 Golden Thread 0 Location North Pole Detector(s) used Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2012 #5 Well done!
granthansen Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2012 Messages 1,474 Reaction score 555 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2012 #6 Congrats! That's worth about US $35 I think!
TommNJ Bronze Member Joined Nov 3, 2008 Messages 1,601 Reaction score 220 Golden Thread 0 Location NW NJ Detector(s) used White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Max, Equinox 900 Aug 8, 2012 #7 Nice finds and site pics! Yeah you had me going too with the 500lbs. TommNJ