What's new

8 boxes today 10-22-09

Daniel964

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Total

40% 19
90% 2
For me I consider this a good day. 15 of those were from box number 7.

If I can average one silver or better per box each week I consider it a good week.
 
Upvote 0
I guess I am a bit spoiled because i average about 5 silver per box. However, my last 3 boxes were skunks and i never get skunks, so I am a bit nervous that the silver is drying up. Here's to you getting more than 1 per box.
 
I had 2 skunk boxes today, so my average is more like 0 per box! I found a lot of silver my first week with some hand rolled stuff. Havent found any since then. I have skunked on 3 of the 4 boxes I have searched so far. 3 more boxes coming next tuesday, and I would be happy to do as well as you did on your box #7...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom