What's new

$80 in halves, 2 boxes of dimes

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
only did half of one of the dime boxes. Got no silver out of them yet, got a neat Canadian though. A 2001 volunteer year coin, I think it's a commemorative. It has 3 faces on the back and a banner underneath them, never seen one of these before. One for the collection for sure.
Got 3 40% out of the halves, all 67's
hoping there's some silver in the rest of the dimes. Got these from a different bank than the one I scored good on dimes at the other day, but I did order 4 more boxes of dimes for next week from that bank.
happy hunting all!!
 
Upvote 0
There are lots of Canadian comm. issues, especially is quarters.
 
dave5710 said:
There are lots of Canadian comm. issues, especially is quarters.
Speaking of foreign coins last year all we got was those Big Britt Penny's and a Philippine Half dollar, this year so far 3 Mexican Peso and UN Peso's.
 
well, the rest of the dime boxes produced a bunch more Canadians. I got another 2001 volunteer year Canadian, this one in a high MS grade. I also got a queen elizabethII Bermuda 10 cent piece. I thought that was kinda cool.
I also pulled out a 58 rosie, in great shape. Probly the best rosie I've found yet as far as grade. Then I got a 46 rosie, just beating the 49 rosie I found last week for the oldest rosie in my collection now.

Not a bad hunt at all, still pulling some silver.

If anyone ever needs some canadian coins I have a ton of them, quarters dimes, nickels and pennies. I could fill up most collections with just my extras, if anyone ever wants to trade. I know most people don't care about canadians, but I think it's a good collection to have along with U.S. coins.

I'll post pics later if anyone wants to see. My fiance' got a nice digi camera like 2 weeks ago, been real handy to have.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom