What's new

$8000 in quarters= 1 silver

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't gotten a silver all year, so, I set out to get one. I finally got my first one in a bag, but it came at a cost. 7 tokens and 2 foreign. I also picked up some foreign from some hand rolls. Records indicate that I have been through $8000 in quarters since my last one, found last august. Also, $400 in dimes, nada.

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5085.webp
    IMG_5085.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 338
Upvote 0
Yikes. Man, that is finding it the hard way! :help: :help: :help:
 
Dimes are where it's at , for regular silver -(albeit smaller ) If halves aren't happening for
you , dimes might be a welcome respite. Argentium.








argentium
 
I am well aware of dime's higher percentage of silver- I have almost 6 rolls of them- but, I like to find a little bit of everything.

HH
-GC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom