What's new

87 P&Ds

Bayquest

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
87 P&D's

I have been searching $4-5m per week the last few months. The silver has been spotty at best, no dream boxes, yet! Out of the blue, I found 3-87P and 1-87D in 2 days, my first. I'd rather have the silver, but I'll take what I get.
:o
 
Upvote 0
Re: 87 P&D's

i have been searching since jan. and yesterday i found 2 87 p s....
 
Re: 87 P&D's

Bayquest said:
I have been searching $4-5m per week the last few months. The silver has been spotty at best, no dream boxes, yet! Out of the blue, I found 3-87P and 1-87D in 2 days, my first. I'd rather have the silver, but I'll take what I get.
:o

Are you saying you search $4-5 million dollars a week?

Mmojo
 
Re: 87 P&D's

Its roman for thousand like the current year 2008 in roman numerals would be MMVIII Sometimes it could be done as MMIIX But next year will be MMIX

I think he was just useing that form of numbering.
 
Re: 87 P&D's

At this point I'd rather find a 1987 P or d than a 40% silver. Becazuse I have found some silver, but found ZERO of the 1987's. They are pretty rare.

Good job.
 
Re: 87 P&D's

Are you saying you search $4-5 million dollars a week?

Mmojo
[/quote]

No, not million. 4-5 Thousand $.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom