What's new

$880 in halfs only gets me 1 keeper - 1967.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to my bank where I got my 2 dream boxes last week, I ordered 2 more boxes, but sadly it was not so profitable for me this time. You gotta take the good with the bad, at least I wasn't totally skunked. I will check the rest of my box $120 in the morning.
 
Upvote 0
As with all things, you have to take the good with the bad. But think about it, the bad boxes make the good boxes that much better!
 
out of 4 boxes today I only had one good one- 14 40% and two proofs, 1983S and 1984S, the other three only gave up one 40%.
been like that a lot lately.
 
Tight times...

Gotta keep trudging on to get to the promised land though.

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom