What's new

9/15/07 - Nickels & pennies, one box each

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
9/15/07 - Nickels & pennies, one box each

B of A came thru for me again without complaint. I wish Wells was this nice! Decent results all around.

Nickels -

12 pre-60s: 1940-S, [red]1945-P[/red], 1947-D, 1953-D, 1953-S, 1954, 1956, 1957-D, 1958-D (2), 1959-D (2)

Canadian: 2006-P

Foreign: Mexico 50 centavos (2006)


Pennies -

Nine Wheaties: 1919, 1942, 1944, 1951-D, 1952-D, 1953-D, 1956-D, 1957-D, 1958-D

Other: 1960-D small date (18 more to finish a roll)

Canadian: 1985 (blunt 5), 1989 (2), 1991


Off to the casinos tomorrow!
 
Upvote 0
Re: 9/15/07 - Nickels & pennies, one box each

You going to check the machine that the lady was playing and wouldn't leave?
 
Re: 9/15/07 - Nickels & pennies, one box each

soldierman said:
You going to check the machine that the lady was playing and wouldn't leave?

I finally got a chance to last week but found nada. Probably had been cleaned out by then. That casino's on my regular list so maybe the silver I heard has been re-distributed to other machines. I'll let you know...
 
Re: 9/15/07 - Nickels & pennies, one box each

Tis a shame you couldn't somehow lure her away. But to do so might tip her off to silver being in that machine.

Hope it got into another machine and good luck in finding it.
 
Re: 9/15/07 - Nickels & pennies, one box each

Immy said:
B of A came thru for me again without complaint. I wish Wells was this nice! Decent results all around.

Nickels -

12 pre-60s: 1940-S, [red]1945-P[/red], 1947-D, 1953-D, 1953-S, 1954, 1956, 1957-D, 1958-D (2), 1959-D (2)

Canadian: 2006-P

Foreign: Mexico 50 centavos (2006)


Pennies -

Nine Wheaties: 1919, 1942, 1944, 1951-D, 1952-D, 1953-D, 1956-D, 1957-D, 1958-D

Other: 1960-D small date (18 more to finish a roll)

Canadian: 1985 (blunt 5), 1989 (2), 1991


Off to the casinos tomorrow!


Wow, you got a good box, I did 5, and didnt get much more than that....Way to go.....Tom
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom