MalteseFalcon
Bronze Member
I guess the Fed has run out of boxes for halves. Last week I got a nifty heavy-duty plastic bag that held all my rolls.
This week it was a Brinks box for $500 in quarters, with the words "$500 Halves" written on three sides in magic marker.
Heck, I don't care what they come in, as long as they keep producing!
Totals:
(1) 1945 Walker
(2) 1965
(4) 1966
(12) 1967
(9) 1968
(3) 1969
One of the 1967s is BRILLIANT "uncirculated/circulated". I have a couple of late 60s silver proofs, and that is what I thought this one was, until I noticed it was a Philadelphia mint issue:
Proofs:
1977 (not pictured...it was so 'circulated' I almost did not catch it as a proof, so I tossed it back in with my rejects so someone else can find it)
2000
2001
2003
2 junky halves:
And lastly, a jukebox half:
I went to my coin shop yesterday to dump a few rolls of 40% halves, and I did a deal. Got an 1878 CC Morgan Dollar for $65, and a Richmond-issued Confederate One Dollar bill to give to my dad for $35.
This week it was a Brinks box for $500 in quarters, with the words "$500 Halves" written on three sides in magic marker.
Heck, I don't care what they come in, as long as they keep producing!
Totals:
(1) 1945 Walker
(2) 1965
(4) 1966
(12) 1967
(9) 1968
(3) 1969
One of the 1967s is BRILLIANT "uncirculated/circulated". I have a couple of late 60s silver proofs, and that is what I thought this one was, until I noticed it was a Philadelphia mint issue:
Proofs:
1977 (not pictured...it was so 'circulated' I almost did not catch it as a proof, so I tossed it back in with my rejects so someone else can find it)
2000
2001
2003
2 junky halves:
And lastly, a jukebox half:
I went to my coin shop yesterday to dump a few rolls of 40% halves, and I did a deal. Got an 1878 CC Morgan Dollar for $65, and a Richmond-issued Confederate One Dollar bill to give to my dad for $35.
Upvote
0







