What's new

9-24 night hunt

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I've been working 3rd shift for a the last few months, so I take what time I can get. Last night I spent about an hour digging and found a few keepers. The great seal button dates 1902-1920 from the back mark (Steele & Johnson Waterbury). Even a little gold popped up. HH y'all, Griff
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    176.9 KB · Views: 123
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 117
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Gold and Silver you sure can't beat that great bunch of finds :thumbsup:
 
Men looking pic with the lighted hat! :laughing7: Grats on the goodies!
 
Great digs Griff!! Congrats on the Great Seal Button, Merc and Wheats. What is the Gold item?
 
Nice digs, PG. :icon_thumleft: Congrats on the button, Merc and wheats. Scary night pics! :laughing7:

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom