postalgriff
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2008
- Messages
- 2,801
- Reaction score
- 1,093
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I hunted a big back yard that butts up to my yard owned by the sweetest old lady in the world. most areas were very trashy and I know there was a barn and and a silo at this site somewhere. I could tell alot of the ground had been moved around and there were a lot of big things buried. I found a couple of areas that seemed to be undisturbed ground and found most of my keepers in these areas. The last time I was out I found a silver half and a store card, and deja vu today! The Franklin half and the store card were only a few feet from each other. Had fun and found lots of goodies, including 4 spoons (2 sterling, 1 plated) The cars are either early red line hotwheels or Lesney's. The store card is a little on the toasty side but I'll take it (number 7 for me) Thanks for looking all, HH <Griff
Attachments
-
9-27.webp46.2 KB · Views: 138 -
9-27 coins.webp44.1 KB · Views: 137 -
9-27 Franklin.webp23.2 KB · Views: 131 -
9-27 Franklin2.webp24.3 KB · Views: 124 -
9-27 Portugal.webp24.6 KB · Views: 138 -
9-27 relics.webp49.1 KB · Views: 128 -
9-27 Sterling spoons.webp19.8 KB · Views: 134 -
9-27 store card 2.webp20.8 KB · Views: 133 -
9-27 store card.webp19.8 KB · Views: 131 -
9-27 Portugal2.webp28.2 KB · Views: 131 -
9-27 relics2.webp48 KB · Views: 138 -
9-27 key.webp15.6 KB · Views: 128 -
9-27 comb.webp18.4 KB · Views: 130 -
9-27 car.webp31.8 KB · Views: 140

. Wow - love it all......Silver, CW token and relics. Never saw a Portugal coin that old dug before. Congrats on the hard to find Franklin!! Those kinda yards are hard to top. Way to go bro!!







