JasonB
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2008
- Messages
- 750
- Reaction score
- 17
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Alexandria, VA
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Silver uMax
Upvote
0
Mercury63 said:One less than my best box ever. keep up the good work. The Balboa is pretty cool - i got my first last Friday.
JasonB said:Mercury63 said:One less than my best box ever. keep up the good work. The Balboa is pretty cool - i got my first last Friday.
I agree on the Balboa. I saw some found here that were silver, that would be really cool also. I wouldn't keep a roll of them, but I'll add this one to my foreign collection.
Congrats on yours as well.
sir said:I got a balboa dime from a vending machine the other day. It's the only foreign clad coin ive ever seen.