What's new

9 tons of gold and silver fall from plane in Russia 3/ 16/ 18

While I love a good conspiracy theory. I just can’t buy into this.
 
FK, when you were doing your core tests, did you ever recover even just a single shaving of gold?

I think unrefined gold has a specific finger print based on the trace elements that are fairly unique to the area the gold was mined. I suppose it it came from all over the world that might not be true.
 
I appreciated the updates and observations. Thanks for posting.
 
FK, when you were doing your core tests, did you ever recover even just a single shaving of gold? YES

I think unrefined gold has a specific finger print based on the trace elements that are fairly unique to the area the gold was mined. I suppose it it came from all over the world that might not be true.

I still think it was 2 1/2 tons of civil war gold from out west. Then there was 7 1/2 tons of Spanish Silver we think from a ship wreck in the Keys. Now here is the crazy part of this find. Enviroscan was hired by the FBI to come to the site and check out my readings and after 5 1/2 hrs on site they said there was 7 to 9 tons of gold at hole #16 not 2 1/2 tons. They did not talk about the silver because their equipment could not go up on the hillside were the silver was . Their equipment had to stay flat on the dirt road. They said, what I thought was silver in the ice cold water was gold, the lower readings were because the metal was colder than the Gold bars up higher on dry ground in the cave. This is how they came up with 7 to 9 tons of gold. WRONG , I still don't believe it, I had silver readings for 1 yr in a 12' X 6' area and no other metal readings. At times we had to check the GPL out to be sure it was working right because of all the silver readings. Now on the 2nd yr of drilling we moved over to the right from this silver area and drilled 12 holes in 1 yr in a 12' X 12' area and we hit Gold readings every time we hit the button on the GPL. Ok we did get a few copper and brass readings in a 2' x2' area. NEVER had a IRON READING in the 7 yrs of working at this site. So back to your question of were the gold came from??? out west or the copperheads used this cave site as a bank and dumped a lot of metals in it. Only the FBI can tell us what was found inside :BangHead:
 
Last edited:
I still think it was 2 1/2 tons of civil war gold from out west. Then there was 7 1/2 tons of Spanish Silver we think from a ship wreck in the Keys. Now here is the crazy part of this find. Enviroscan was hired by the FBI to come to the site and check out my readings and after 5 1/2 hrs on site they said there was 7 to 9 tons of gold at hole #16 not 2 1/2 tons. They did not talk about the silver because their equipment could not go up on the hillside were the silver was . Their equipment had to stay flat on the dirt road. They said, what I thought was silver in the ice cold water was gold, the lower readings were because the metal was colder than the Gold bars up higher on dry ground in the cave. This is how they came up with 7 to 9 tons of gold. WRONG , I still don't believe it, I had silver readings for 1 yr in a 12' X 6' area and no other metal readings. At times we had to check the GPL out to be sure it was working right because of all the silver readings. Now on the 2nd yr of drilling we moved over to the right from this silver area and drilled 12 holes in 1 yr in a 12' X 12' area and we hit Gold readings every time we hit the button on the GPL. Ok we did get a few copper and brass readings in a 2' x2' area. NEVER had a IRON READING in the 7 yrs of working at this site. So back to your question of were the gold came from??? out west or the copperheads used this cave site as a bank and dumped a lot of metals in it. Only the FBI can tell us what was found inside :BangHead:

Hmm. Interesting thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom