9 tons of gold and silver fall from plane in Russia 3/ 16/ 18

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is REALLY old news.
Did you just run across this news story?
It was posted here at least a half dozen times.

If your speculating about a conspiracy related to your Dents Run gold theft theory, why would you think the US would fly 9 tons of gold across Canada to Russia, and back to Canada? Seems like a waste of fuel and quite the extra risk.
Do you feel there should be an independent investigator appointed to ensure there are no connections...?

I say that with no malice, just engaging the theory you presented, which is what I assume was intended.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1,Hay some of the gold in the Dents Run story was painted black and it looks like they are picking up black bars from the snow.
2, Then in the Dents Run story , they used the canvas from the wagons to make sacks so the horses could carry the gold down from the top of Dents Run Mountain. Then we see canvas bags around the bars on the run way.
3, We reported 7 1/2 ton of silver was located in the back of the cave and we believe this was from a Spanish Ship Wreck that came through this area in Emporium Pa, in 1812 , The story said gem stones were among the silver. Then in the Russa cargo report it said there was diamonds and gem stones among the gold and silver.
4, Civil War Gold at Dents Run and the letters in the name of the company that owns the shipment in Russia are Kinross Gold Corp. or KGC , (Knights of the Gold Circle).
5, Both gold and silver loads were unrefined bars.
6, How many times a month or year do we hear about 2 stories of 9 ton's of gold and silver being shipped in the same 48 hr period :dontknow:

NO I did not say this was the same gold from Dents Run , I said what the hell are the odds that something like this can happen just hours apart and around the world. Hay the canvas looks new on the bars in Russia . BUT I would like to know how many times does that mine in Russia SHIP 9 TONS OF GOLD AND SILVER WITH GEM STONES worth $365 million. That is a lot to hold on to before shipping it. I am sure someone will check it out some day , should be easy I am sure they keep records on each shipment.

Last edited:

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
1,Hay some of the gold in the Dents Run story was painted black and it looks like they are picking up black bars from the snow.
2, Then in the Dents Run story , they used the canvas from the wagons to make sacks so the horses could carry the gold down from the top of Dents Run Mountain. Then we see canvas bags around the bars on the run way.
3, We reported 7 1/2 ton of silver was located in the back of the cave and we believe this was from a Spanish Ship Wreck that came through this area in Emporium Pa, in 1812 , The story said gem stones were among the silver. Then in the Russa cargo report it said there was diamonds and gem stones among the gold and silver.
4, Civil War Gold at Dents Run and the letters in the name of the company that owns the shipment are Kinross Gold Corp. or KGC , Knights of the Gold Circle.
5, Both gold and silver loads were unrefined bars.

NO I did not say this was the same gold from Dents Run , I said what the hell are the odds that something like this can happen just hours apart and around the world. Hay the canvas looks new on the bars in Russia . BUT I would like to know how many times does that mine in Russia SHIP 9 TONS OF GOLD AND SILVER WITH GEM STONES worth $365 million. That is a lot to hold on to before shipping it. I am sure someone will check it out some day , should be easy I am sure they keep records on each shipment.

Anyone have any pictures of the black bars of gold from PA? The Russians have pictures of their gold.

Philvis

Mar 24, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Ok educate me folks...with unrefined gold bars, how much are they worth typically? After refining them, how much gold is left or does it vary considerably?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The price of a bar of silver or gold can go way up in price even unrefined . It all depends on the markings on it and were and when it came from. A 50lb bar from the Titanic Ship could be worth a lot more to collectors than a 50lb bar found in a gold mine with no markings on it. Its the history behind the bar that can set a record price. So if someone had a unrefined bar from the Civil War period with marking on it , the last thing they should do is have it melted down to refine it, the price could go way down.
That would be like melting down gold coins into bars
:dontknow:
gold coins are worth more depending on age and condition. New bars of gold and silver should be refined to get the best price.

Last edited:

Philvis

Mar 24, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
The price of a bar of silver or gold can go way up in price even unrefined . It all depends on the markings on it and were and when it came from. A 50lb bar from the Titanic Ship could be worth a lot more to collectors than a 50lb bar found in a gold mine with no markings on it. Its the history behind the bar that can set a record price. So if someone had a unrefined bar from the Civil War period with marking on it , the last thing they should do is have it melted down to refine it, the price could go way down.
That would be like melting down gold coins into bars
gold coins are worth more depending on age and condition. New bars of gold and silver should be refined to get the best price.
Thank you kindly! So basically if it's older there may be historic value to it, but for newer gold bars, you want it refined.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
[The cargo was reported to be owned by Chukota Mining and Geological company; 75 per cent of the private company is owner by Canadian Kinross Gold.]

Leaving diamond producing country at Yakutsk with diamonds? Gasp!

Spanish canvas covers numbered and still legible after being in wet soil per Dents run? No.

Plane cargo not F.B.I. related. Or Pa. related.

Quite the ooopsies though.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really its true?
BE8531EA-78AB-439A-A07B-622AEDFDD77E.png

However...
10BF42BA-B8F4-4ED4-B963-2D8AD3F03BD3.jpeg
(The man had some HUGE ears!)

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK , Lets say this gold shippment is from the Dents Run site . Who would have that kind of power to pull this off. To have over 50 FBI agents on site and have the military involved then move 9 tons down I -80 to a air port then ship it to Russia and transform the cargo to another plane and ship it to Canada. Why, to make it look like this 9 tons came from a Russia mine . I don't think even Trump could pull this off.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK , Lets say this gold shippment is from the Dents Run site . Who would have that kind of power to pull this off. To have over 50 FBI agents on site and have the military involved then move 9 tons down I -80 to a air port then ship it to Russia and transform the cargo to another plane and ship it to Canada. Why, to make it look like this 9 tons came from a Russia mine . I don't think even Trump could pull this off.

Hillary :tongue3:

chub

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
And not one single picture or video captures anything until the gold spills on the runway! This job had to have been pulled off by an elite, clandestine force that we don't know about. I'll make the assumption that they possess some type of capability that interferes with electronic devices. Do we really know for sure that those were FBI agents in PA? Could have been a para military unit from Russia for all we know! FBI finally figured it out and goes on the defensive...."nothing was found", "on going investigation. Image the embarrassment to our country if the Russians plucked all that gold right out from underneath our noses! FBI ain't saying nothin'!

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And not one single picture or video captures anything until the gold spills on the runway! This job had to have been pulled off by an elite, clandestine force that we don't know about. I'll make the assumption that they possess some type of capability that interferes with electronic devices. Do we really know for sure that those were FBI agents in PA? Could have been a para military unit from Russia for all we know! FBI finally figured it out and goes on the defensive...."nothing was found", "on going investigation. Image the embarrassment to our country if the Russians plucked all that gold right out from underneath our noses! FBI ain't saying nothin'!
That’s an interesting theory. I’ve seen on TV, some of those clandestine agents have a wand looking things that erase your memory. Could those actually exist?

I can see it now. All the workers and witnesses standing in line in front of a booth to get debriefed. They step inside one by one and walk out the back door bewildered as to what just happened.

The lack of a flight plan from PA to Russia could indicate something strange.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That’s an interesting theory. I’ve seen on TV, some of those clandestine agents have a wand looking things that erase your memory. Could those actually exist?

I can see it now. All the workers and witnesses standing in line in front of a booth to get debriefed. They step inside one by one and walk out the back door bewildered as to what just happened.

The lack of a flight plan from PA to Russia could indicate something strange.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if its possible for a cargo plane to leave Pittsburg at 12 noon on the 14th and travel to Yakutsk, Russia 5,120 miles in 31 hrs for this to happen.:dontknow: The News report was posted at 7pm , 15th.

Someone asked the question , Why waste all the fuel flying this cargo to Russia then back to Canada . When your shipping 9 tons worth over $400 million , who cares about the fuel price if they just scored a big find as this. The more I look at this the more it could of happen :BangHead:

Last edited:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if its possible for a cargo plane to leave Pittsburg at 12 noon on the 14th and travel to Yakutsk, Russia 5,120 miles in 31 hrs for this to happen.:dontknow: The News report was posted at 7pm , 15th.

Someone asked the question , Why waste all the fuel flying this cargo to Russia then back to Canada . When your shipping 9 tons worth over $400 million , who cares about the fuel price if they just scored a big find as this. The more I look at this the more it could of happen :BangHead:

Hi A 9 ton unsecured load on an aircraft with a major Bio Hazard being straw which could destroy whole countries hard seed crops sounds alot to loss for a few bars of gold. TP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread