What's new

90% Box...........

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Well, 90% brand spankin new 2001's and the other 10% skunk. That's OK, it has been 28 boxes since my last skunk. No tears here ;D
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Upvote 0
28 boxes is a hell of a run S-F ...those damn 2001s I got slammed w/ a pile of those too last week prolly 90 % of at least one box ... anyways may u have another great run
 
I had two over 90 percent boxes myself today. Almost all new 97-D in two full boxes! >:( I hope it was just a 1K bag thrown into the mix, because I still have six more boxes to pick up tomorrow from the same bank. If I get six more boxes of fresh 97-D's, I am probably going to lose it. Like you S_F, I haven't had a skunk in a while. Yet, it stinks a little more when there is nothing to even look through.

HH
cmhoose
 
Scalper said:
28 boxes is a hell of a run S-F ...those damn 2001s I got slammed w/ a pile of those too last week prolly 90 % of at least one box ... anyways may u have another great run
I've had 5 skunk boxes out of the last 175 boxes.
 
Not bad at all for the infamous Silver Fox.
 
LJ said:
Not bad at all for the infamous Silver Fox.
I think you are a little more infamous than me LJ, I could only dream....LOL
 
My last 2 boxes were complete skunks. That's unusual for me. Hope it's not a sign of things to come.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom