dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,593 Reaction score 13,300 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Jul 5, 2024 Thread Owner #1 took my father in law out yesterday, we had a big birthday bash for him earlier in the week. folks came from all over the country.
took my father in law out yesterday, we had a big birthday bash for him earlier in the week. folks came from all over the country.
CreekSide Gold Member Joined Jan 31, 2023 Messages 5,839 Reaction score 27,019 Golden Thread 0 Jul 5, 2024 #2 Your lucky to have him around Happy birthday to him
Chilli Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 10, 2022 Messages 5,420 Reaction score 31,207 Golden Thread 0 Location OZ (Down Under) Central Victoria. Golden Triangle. Detector(s) used Xterra 705 Gold Monster 2000 Jul 5, 2024 #3 Looking good for 90 😀 All the best to him 👍
ArfieBoy Gold Member Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 12,238 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Oregon Detector(s) used Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2024 #4 I am just 12 years away from that! I hope I will still be standing as tall when I hit 90! Congratulations, SIR!
I am just 12 years away from that! I hope I will still be standing as tall when I hit 90! Congratulations, SIR!
Bamasteve Silver Member Joined Jun 7, 2022 Messages 2,779 Reaction score 15,823 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Gulf Coast Detector(s) used Garrett ace 400 Garrett carrot Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab Pro-find 35 Minelab Manticore Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2024 #5 If I make it that far I hope I look half as good!
Gare Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 30, 2012 Messages 13,421 Reaction score 30,267 Golden Thread 0 Location Canton Ohio Area Detector(s) used Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2024 #6 Happy Birthday sir and THANK you for your SERVICE !!!