What's new

925 "O"

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
4,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After "puruzing" (cross between patrolling and cruising....old police term) the detecting forums to have a gander at the great stuff fellow detectorists had found. Inspired I decided to head out on a combo dig with the Pro for the water and the Freedom 3 Plus for land.

Hit a penny rich schoolyard finding a butterfly dewy in the process. Close to quota I over heated and adjourned to the water pulling out a nice 925 "O".

Knee as usual started to act up so I called it a day.

Quota plus one, junker ring, silver ring,buckle, butterfly dewy and one day closer to the UK trip!
 
Upvote 32
Congratualtions on the ring finds! :occasion14:
 
Nice finds! I really like the ring. Congrats
 
Wow, a good day indeed
 
6.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom