Banned
Jan 1, 2015
Orange Park, Fl
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 950/White's Bullseye pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy T-netters! The wife had a day off so thought it would be a good day for the beach. Rain wasn't due to come in until around 3pm, but that wasn't the case.....two hours ahead of schedule to be exact. Was on a part of Atlantic Beach that I'd never been on before. The Jacksonville Beach fishing pier was barely visible at the location. A heavily encrusted zinc penny and then a nasty clad dime were about 30 yards apart.....near the dunes. On the way back I almost didn't dig the costume earring.....they don't get much uglier than that one. Not far from getting back to the wife I got a shallow hit at two inches and a 88 on the White's. Sounded awesome in the headphones! A silver women's wedding band then appeared in my scoop. Made in Mexico. Not bad at all! Started down the other direction from our beach set up when the rain started. Luckily, I packed some Walmart bags to protect the main component and the visual display. I gotta break down and get a weather beater one of these days. Enjoy the pics and HH! Happy Independence Ya'll!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 63
Upvote 7

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's whats great about a water proof detector.
Rain doesn't stop ya...
But...
Rain with noise and light... stops me every time.

Btw well done.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice silver ring find, congratulations! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread