What's new

925 “PC”

TreasureCatto

Bronze Member
Joined
May 27, 2018
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
3,516
Golden Thread
0
Location
somewhere lurking around your local Coinstar
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharp Shooter, 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, My eyes and ears
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Looked all over the internet for this jewelry hallmark on a ring I found in the yard of an ‘85 house flip and there is no clear definition for it. Thought I could share this for the experienced on here.
5F86E432-969B-4C88-8697-EFE60A09C9EB.webpACA0E8F7-36E2-40AE-93A4-C38902D62D11.webp

HH everyone:icon_thumright:
 
Haven’t heard of it before but in looking at it I wonder if it’s sterling plated copper.
 
Upvote 0
Haven’t heard of it before but in looking at it I wonder if it’s sterling plated copper.

Interesting point as it could be sterling at .925 purity and the PC meaning Plated Copper rather than a makers mark. But, what do I know as I'm not expert in the field of jewelry.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom