What's new

96 P Errors (Update)

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
I've gotten 4 more near solid boxes of 96 Ps. Two are partial collar and die cracks errors. They are exactly the same.

Update:

I sold a box of the '96 Ps to Steinmetz. I mailed them out last Monday and received the payment on Saturday. He paid face x 10% plus shipping.

I told you I'd let you know the result.

Thanks,
JasonB
 

Attachments

  • 96 p large.webp
    96 p large.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 457
  • 96 Half EDge.webp
    96 Half EDge.webp
    14 KB · Views: 461
Upvote 0
Re: 96 P Errors

Well heck put em on ebay and see what happens. No silver but you could make a buck or two maybe. Where are you located? I have been getting boxes full of 95 p around here.

Golden Silver
 
Re: 96 P Errors

Northern Virginia, just outside Washington DC. How about you?
 
Re: 96 P Errors

Southside VA. Hampton Roads.

Golden Silver
 
Re: 96 P Errors

I just read an add in Coin World that said

BUYING ANY BU ROLLS CENTS THROUGH DOLLAR

The add didn't specify silver only or anything so they may want the BU clad. I don't know their buy prices but it may work out to be better or the same as ebay after ebay's fees. Or may by less of a hassle than ebay.

for those who don't have coin world it was
Steinmetz Coin and Currency
dsteinco@aol.com

and no, I don't work for them I just saw the add and thought it might be helpfull.
 
Re: 96 P Errors

Mr. B,

Thanks for the tip. I just sent them a note.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

JasonB
 
Re: 96 P Errors

LET US ALL KNOW!

Golden silver
 
Re: 96 P Errors

G&S,

Will do.

JasonB
 
Re: 96 P Errors

We made a deal for 10% over face and they'll pay shipping. Awesome tip! That's a very legitimate brick and mortar place. Two different storefronts - online presence, top notch.

I mailed them today. I'll update you when I get paid.

JasonB
 
Re: 96 P Errors

Those are some sweet errors - I can fond some with the 7 o'clock crack, but nothing as cool as the ones potographed.
Great find, congrats on the sale...
 
Re: 96 P Errors

Dang, I need to pay more attention to my halves. Instead of just checking dates/rims. Nice job there Jason.
 
Re: 96 P Errors

Boy, I bet a miss this kind of stuff all of the time. I just check the rims too. If I only get a few rolls I might look at dates and so forth, but usually I'm already planning the next bank.

OWS
 
I posted an update as requested.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom