What's new

98 gold ring

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got up early and hit the tide today got gold rings number 95 96 97 + 98 got 3 silver rings in a gold chain with three gold medallions
 

Attachments

  • 1440864906889.webp
    1440864906889.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 174
  • 1440864919835.webp
    1440864919835.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 22
Absolutely amazing! :notworthy: Congratulations!
 
You are the GOLD MASTER !!!! Keep finding more ! Congrats
Glen
 
nice ring, nice ring, nice ring....oh hell, it's all nice! WTG.
 
NICE NICE RING FINDS.
 
That is impressive! Congrats
 
Good Grief. I'm so jealous.
 
Very nice hunt, love that gold!

Steve
 
I have typed three messages and deleted them all.
Simply put, I'm in awe. I predict 125 for the year.
God bless, Al.
 
All I got is WOW!!
 
A god of treasure hunting if there ever was one :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
 
Wow, you and OBN are killing it in the Northeast! I'm in awe of you guys!!!!
 
Killer finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom