I Inyo Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 166 Reaction score 133 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 16, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Deleted by author. Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2015 #2 That is just way too cool! Thanks for the share.
IAMZIM Bronze Member Joined Apr 23, 2011 Messages 1,567 Reaction score 2,161 Golden Thread 0 Location Butte City, Montana Detector(s) used ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2015 #3 Very nice, bug fossils are rare! I have some nice ones but no pics of them. Some time ill have to get some pics and share them!
Very nice, bug fossils are rare! I have some nice ones but no pics of them. Some time ill have to get some pics and share them!
Hot diggity Sr. Member Joined Nov 19, 2014 Messages 447 Reaction score 333 Golden Thread 0 Dec 4, 2015 #4 Incredible preservation! Wings, legs...everything! That's a beauty! Great work.
H Hitndahed Hero Member Joined Dec 4, 2014 Messages 878 Reaction score 876 Golden Thread 0 Location Deep in the woods in South Central Pa. Detector(s) used Fisher CZ7 Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2015 #5 Diptera is the Fruit Fly "species" if I remember right. Very small,,, and VERY unusual to be preserved. I would more expect this in sap or Amber rather than any shale formation.
Diptera is the Fruit Fly "species" if I remember right. Very small,,, and VERY unusual to be preserved. I would more expect this in sap or Amber rather than any shale formation.
celtic fox Full Member Joined Nov 8, 2015 Messages 154 Reaction score 52 Golden Thread 0 Location surrey uk Detector(s) used ctx3030 , deus lite , garrett carrot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 4, 2015 #6 lovely piece and the condition ,looks like he only landed there yesterday