A B+ kind of day!

diggervet

Dec 3, 2006
Mechanicsville, Va.
Detector(s) used
Deus XP/Nautilus 2B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So I went out with my son back for Christmas break and we went out to a spot in Cold Harbor where over the past six or seven years we've found over 400 bullets and a few other little items. Take home message is, you can never find everything! Unless you refuse to believe it's been hunted out and keep at it! That being said, I dug six three ringers from the same hole and the company letter "B" in close proximity. I don't think I'll ever get over the thrill of finding these things, bullets, buttons, whatever it may be. Thanks for looking and best of luck to everybody!
Bletter'jpg.jpgBletter1'jpg.jpg

Upvote 15
Great hunt! :icon_thumright:

Congratulations on the nice finds! :occasion14:

Nice finds!!! You are right, I still get the shakes when the good stuff starts to turn up. I could dig bullets all day. " Six in one hole" Wow, I thought I was doing something when I pulled four from one hole. Congrats

HH RN

That might've belonged to the "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy of Company B" !! :tongue3:

Nice!

Great hunt! I agree - places are never completely hunted out if you have the time and patience. I have fall-back places I can always return to and pull a few keepers every time. HH!

John

Nice hunt, congrats on having a spot at CH

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back