What's new

A bunch more from the Cape..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Had a nice 5 days out of 6 weather wise.We stayed at the Provincetown Inn which is the end of Massachusetts(check it out on google earth).

My Son and His Girlfriend(Travis and Jill) way down there where we stayed..

K1600_084.webp

Looking out the door is nice,I did a lot of setting and just looking..with morning coffee(I always bring my own coffee maker too):laughing7:.

K1600_028.webp


This was right around the corner from our room,this past winter they had a bad storm and this boat broke mooring in North Truro and ended up on the breakwater..

K1600_074.webp

From the other side..

K1600_122.webp


These roses had such a fragrant smell when you got anywhere near them..

K1600_117.webp


Another couple weeks these will be ready,but not for me dang it.

K1600_179.webp


Seagulls like steak,well..they'll eat anything but prefer steak.:laughing7:

K1600_250.webp

I'll post more later,got to go tend the tomatoes..I am MORE THAN READY when they ripen! I haven't tasted a REAL tomato since last summer.

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Beautiful photos thank you for sharing! :occasion14:
 
Looks like a pretty fine day.
 
Great photo's. Keep it up.
 
Beautiful photos, Chris! Looks like you and your family had a very relaxing vacation!
 
Had a nice 5 days out of 6 weather wise.We stayed at the Provincetown Inn which is the end of Massachusetts(check it out on google earth).

My Son and His Girlfriend(Travis and Jill) way down there where we stayed..

View attachment 1608011

Looking out the door is nice,I did a lot of setting and just looking..with morning coffee(I always bring my own coffee maker too):laughing7:.

View attachment 1608013


This was right around the corner from our room,this past winter they had a bad storm and this boat broke mooring in North Truro and ended up on the breakwater..

View attachment 1608014

From the other side..

View attachment 1608015


These roses had such a fragrant smell when you got anywhere near them..

View attachment 1608016


Another couple weeks these will be ready,but not for me dang it.

View attachment 1608017


Seagulls like steak,well..they'll eat anything but prefer steak.:laughing7:

View attachment 1608018

I'll post more later,got to go tend the tomatoes..I am MORE THAN READY when they ripen! I haven't tasted a REAL tomato since last summer.

GOD Bless

Chris

I grew up in Provincetown (6th generation) and still live on the lower cape. Beautiful isn’t it?
 
I was there the first week of May. The whales we saw from Race Point beach were endless.
We saw 30 or 40 at a time constantly for two days strait.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom