What's new

A bunch of pins

Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
442
Reaction score
690
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western PA, Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking through a box of pins at a local antique store and came up with a bunch that I couldn't identify. I asked the shop owner, but he wasn't certain either, so I figured I'd come and ask here. They sell for $8 each, so I might buy one or two if they are anything good. The bottom 4 (FLT, SDC, PHC, berchtesgaden) are ones I already know about, I just can't remove them.
20201107_125019.webp20201107_125416.webp20201107_125109.webp20201107_125129.webp20201107_125152.webp20201107_124959.webp20201107_125007.webp20201107_125013.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20201107_125049.webp
    20201107_125049.webp
    149.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 20201107_125145.webp
    20201107_125145.webp
    135.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 20201107_125118.webp
    20201107_125118.webp
    147.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 20201107_125224.webp
    20201107_125224.webp
    134.8 KB · Views: 64
I must have seen at least 1000 of those types... always check backs for 10k.
 
Upvote 0
I found out from my own research that the one with the red cross and the green background (image 3) is the coat of arms for Ontario.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom