What's new

A button with someones initials?

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2015
Messages
2,221
Reaction score
5,392
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found early this week. Can anyone tell me what the initials are. Looks to be the front half of a two piece. The property i found it on dates back to the early 1800s
I see a W and a T but not sure of the last letter.

In advance, thanks for your help.

FullSizeRender.webp FullSizeRender_1.webp
 
Kinda looks like a g.
 
WTG=way to go, nice find. Congratulations!
 
I was not sure if it was a G or a Y but i am leaning on G.

LOL WTG does indeed equal Way to go. Do you think i found the original WTG?
 
Nice find on the initialed button. Maybe the WTG stands for where to go, as in the place you found this button is where to go and find some cool relics. Continued Success to you.
 
Nice find. I think it’s a 9 though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom