What's new

A cache of swords

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are tiny . I got them all for $1 at a yard sale , I think they're kinda cool .
They are all marked TOLEDO on one side , and a strange mark on the other side . I'm guessing toothpicks ???
 

Attachments

  • Picture%20001.webp
    Picture%20001.webp
    35 KB · Views: 764
  • Picture%20002%20(2).webp
    Picture%20002%20(2).webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 724
  • Picture%20003.webp
    Picture%20003.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 757
  • Picture%20006.webp
    Picture%20006.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 793
Toledo is in Spain and Toledo steel claimed to be of the highest quality.
 
Upvote 0
They are sorta neat aren't they? Here's a picture of a wall hanging item that I have in my basement that has some of the olive pokers on it.
 

Attachments

  • hanger.webp
    hanger.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 580
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom