What's new

A cave I found

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I came across this cave in the woods I have not been it so I don't know how big it is inside pretty neat find though!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    328.5 KB · Views: 334
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    463 KB · Views: 329
Upvote 0
back up and lets see it from more distance.
 
I was told that when the weather gets cold all of the snakes will go into caves like that to hibernate. Don't know if that is true or not but it probably wouldn't hurt to check it out. Might be something interesting in there. One guy told me years ago there was a cave and he went into it and found some nice artifacts in it just sitting there like somebody had just left. But they were thousands of years old.
 
Hey choo!! Snakes, Pumas, Bears, Scorpions, Disposed Skeletons, down here in Louisiana we would only be concerned about Alligators or Nutrias!! GO FOR THE GUSTO!! Oh, By the way, Not Quite Sure What Consist of a CAVE down here in Swamp Country!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
Rock, I remember TNmountns posting a long time ago about shelter digs. He told about finding so many medates and manos that they became secondary finds. He stacked them up in the shelter and left them. Through out the years they have been taken. That could be what your friend found. It's still cool to think that he walked into a scene that was unchanged for thousands of years.
 
Where is this cave located? I'm up for a challenge! I too suggest a game cam or wad up some newspaper so that the hole is closed and see if anything moves the paper
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom