Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2018 #1 In the group picture, first out of round Enfield is L2 next rosewood plug, a teat base, a shallow cavity and a deep cavity. Attachments 030.webp 943.8 KB · Views: 105 028.webp 1 MB · Views: 88 029.webp 746.4 KB · Views: 92 RSCN1818.webp 14.7 KB · Views: 137 RSCN1822.webp 124.2 KB · Views: 94 Upvote 0
In the group picture, first out of round Enfield is L2 next rosewood plug, a teat base, a shallow cavity and a deep cavity.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2018 #2 I am am making a list. Keep posting Bro! I do have a plugged one but I don't have a 57 or a teat base. Not sure about the others.
I am am making a list. Keep posting Bro! I do have a plugged one but I don't have a 57 or a teat base. Not sure about the others.
P Phishfarmer Hero Member Joined Feb 26, 2016 Messages 786 Reaction score 1,328 Golden Thread 0 Location Petersburg Virginia Detector(s) used Deus, Others Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 4, 2018 #3 I've only dug one with the plug in it; it turned out to have 57 inside too. Cool finds! Thanks for posting.
I've only dug one with the plug in it; it turned out to have 57 inside too. Cool finds! Thanks for posting.
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2018 #4 Man that 'teat' Base is nice As well as the L2 . Heck all are nice , I have 2 maybe 3 still with the plug , '57' s (fired) were found in 1 of the areas that I dug 2 of them . Ill get a surprise when I let them dry out. Yes I am a strange one.
Man that 'teat' Base is nice As well as the L2 . Heck all are nice , I have 2 maybe 3 still with the plug , '57' s (fired) were found in 1 of the areas that I dug 2 of them . Ill get a surprise when I let them dry out. Yes I am a strange one.