image-2681211128.jpg

just a broke

Upvote 0

painterx7

Silver Member
Jul 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds !!!!! I like the second to last one it's sweet !!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did well and found several different types. That is a nice big triangle point.

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at that triangle! That's a big boy for sure! Great rescues :icon_thumright:-- Good luck on your next hunt! Yak

deodra

Mar 13, 2014
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
They were stolen
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome! Keep up the great work! Marais des Cygnes?

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tons to find, if you know where, plus plenty of folks simply shoot at people they are not sure of! But it can be worth it so much history there!

deodra

Mar 13, 2014
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
They were stolen
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tons to find, if you know where, plus plenty of folks simply shoot at people they are not sure of! But it can be worth it so much history there!

I can believe it. River banks are a great place to find stuff. I've found a dead guy's licence, coins, old anchor chains, etc. I wish I was not creeped out by murky water. I am from Indiana and spent a lot of time on the Ohio River. Not only is it creepy and disgusting, but there are so many things just below the surface that you can step on or get impaled on. I'm not a fan of water I can't see the bottom of. Heck, I know EXACTLY where my WWII handmade knife is in Gardner Lake, KS. I just refuse to jump in that water. It's in about eight feet of water right off a dock about ten feet off the shore. I contacted a local diving club and they wanted an insane amount of money to recover. That's how scared I am. The knife is a family heirloom and I can't get to it. It's a MAJOR phobia!

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, I got family in the area, fished Gardner lake! Wish I knew that, I would have dived for it! I get it, but growing up in murky water, I am at home in it!

deodra

Mar 13, 2014
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
They were stolen
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, I got family in the area, fished Gardner lake! Wish I knew that, I would have dived for it! I get it, but growing up in murky water, I am at home in it!

Well, get on down there, bro! It's directly across from the old rec building/beach... on Lake Road 10! ;) Heck, I can give you lat/long of the exact spot where it plopped off the dock and went straight down. My idiot friend pulled it out of my bag and thought he was Mr. Cool and tried sticking it in the wood of the dock. Well, the moron hit the head of a nail and overboard when my knife.

You're a braver soul than I! Creeks, rivers, and lakes freak me the crap out. Oceans, oddly enough, don't creep me out too much.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a good day

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread