What's new

A couple firsts.

Hamhead

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2015
Messages
40
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett GTA 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit up an old farm. Got my first barber dime and first couple IHP's. I found the barber three feet from where I ground balanced. Great way to start the day. :icon_thumleft:

IMG_20150603_165128_513.webp

IMG_20150603_165200_811.webp
 
Upvote 16
A silver is always a nice way to start a hunt
 
I guess so. If only we could all start our hunt that way. WTG!
 
Nice finds... :thumbsup: It's always a joy to pull some firsts. There are so many of them to find. GL & HH
 
Very nice $ c0ins $.
 
Awesome Hammy! What was the depth and VDI on that Barber? Sub 8-)
 
Congrats on your first barber dime and IH's!!

Got my first barber dime this year, now I have about 10 pages of other first finds to find. Lol
 
Congrats on a nice first buddy. Looks great as your avatar
 
My first Barber was a 1903 dime as well - Nice Find ! Great that you got some Indian Head cents too .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom