Johnny X
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2005
- Messages
- 1,178
- Reaction score
- 446
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Jerseyville Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
Here are 2 points that I don't put with my flint city finds for a couple reasons. A. I'm not entirely sure of their authenticity and B. I like to keep all of my flint city finds together.
The first Dove Tail looking point I acquired through an estate my grandparents had received through the care taking of an elderly couple.
The second point I actually found. I had just moved into a new rental property that had a small portable shed. Where the rain had ran off the shed, it started to wash up gravel that I had assumed been brought in to help level the shed. Needless to say in the gravel wash was this point.
I was just curious if you guys see any signs of them being modern or if they're actually legitimate artifacts. I'll still keep them separate from my other pieces that I find from Flint City but i've just been curious about them and would appreciate some input.
Thanks a ton.




The first Dove Tail looking point I acquired through an estate my grandparents had received through the care taking of an elderly couple.
The second point I actually found. I had just moved into a new rental property that had a small portable shed. Where the rain had ran off the shed, it started to wash up gravel that I had assumed been brought in to help level the shed. Needless to say in the gravel wash was this point.
I was just curious if you guys see any signs of them being modern or if they're actually legitimate artifacts. I'll still keep them separate from my other pieces that I find from Flint City but i've just been curious about them and would appreciate some input.
Thanks a ton.




Upvote
0







