What's new

A couple nice Adena artifacts

bristowboy

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
83
Reaction score
139
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are two pieces I found last year. One is a classic Adena. The other is a very well made Adena leaf blade. I found another leaf blade in the same area about a week later.
 

Attachments

  • 380918_10150532281038890_691647251_n.webp
    380918_10150532281038890_691647251_n.webp
    184.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 425914_10150637646773890_2011913407_n.webp
    425914_10150637646773890_2011913407_n.webp
    87.4 KB · Views: 158
Upvote 0
you have some outstanding adena pieces,thanks for sharing.youre quickly becoming my fav. poster
 
You have some fine artifacts as in quality. Are these surface finds or dig finds? And how long have you been collecting?
 
Everything I have shown are surface finds. I use online resources to help me maximize my chances at finding things. Google Earth comes in handy. Also the river gauges are a must. It lets you know when the river is dropping and all that good stuff.

I have dug in Arkansas years ago but it's been awhile.

I've been collecting this stuff since I was about 13. Although in my younger years I sold most everything I found. These days I like to hold onto things :) And all of these pieces I have been posting were found between 2010 and now.

And thanks! :)

You have some fine artifacts as in quality. Are these surface finds or dig finds? And how long have you been collecting?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom