tncreeker Sr. Member Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 329 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location Maggie Valley, N.C. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 11, 2012 Thread Owner #1 OK,,so it`s raining and crappy here,,,found a site called Buckle up Bi%*#$s. Here are a few "Clean" ones. DO NOT go to that site if you are easily offended. Just a warning. Attachments baby2.webp 11.1 KB · Views: 737 scales,.webp 55 KB · Views: 743
OK,,so it`s raining and crappy here,,,found a site called Buckle up Bi%*#$s. Here are a few "Clean" ones. DO NOT go to that site if you are easily offended. Just a warning.
tncreeker Sr. Member Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 329 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location Maggie Valley, N.C. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 12, 2012 Thread Owner #3 I Love that one!!! Here`s a few more,, Attachments lamp.webp 10.1 KB · Views: 537 obama.webp 28.1 KB · Views: 651 t.p..webp 13.9 KB · Views: 646
tncreeker Sr. Member Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 329 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location Maggie Valley, N.C. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 14, 2012 Thread Owner #4 Crappy weather still,,,,,, Attachments barb. wire.webp 57.4 KB · Views: 451 creepy.webp 34.9 KB · Views: 440 too much time.webp 12.4 KB · Views: 550
S stefen Guest Jan 16, 2012 #5 And... Attachments 27688351.webp 23.9 KB · Views: 336 61645_thumb.gif 37.7 KB · Views: 363 27688351.webp 23.9 KB · Views: 339 61645_thumb.gif 37.7 KB · Views: 357
snakeyes Sr. Member Joined Jan 4, 2007 Messages 495 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location Northen New Mexico Detector(s) used don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 16, 2012 #6
tncreeker Sr. Member Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 329 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location Maggie Valley, N.C. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 16, 2012 Thread Owner #7 I love the guess who and the bomb squad,,,,I would do that to someone in a heart beat. LMAO I`ll have to look harder to top that one.
I love the guess who and the bomb squad,,,,I would do that to someone in a heart beat. LMAO I`ll have to look harder to top that one.
S stefen Guest Jan 17, 2012 #8 Attachments BS.gif 45.4 KB · Views: 463 283288_full.gif 97.1 KB · Views: 414 31885_thumb.gif 40.3 KB · Views: 377 corn maze.webp 13.6 KB · Views: 441 BS.gif 45.4 KB · Views: 453 306384_276858269011185_179125092117837_945788_1034731429_n.webp 33 KB · Views: 405 283288_full.gif 97.1 KB · Views: 405 31885_thumb.gif 40.3 KB · Views: 369
S stefen Guest Jan 18, 2012 #9 Attachments FART.gif 2.8 KB · Views: 377 file000.webp 22.5 KB · Views: 374 image0126.webp 3.4 KB · Views: 382 BUZZARD HUMOR.gif 122 KB · Views: 287 image0126.webp 3.4 KB · Views: 367 file000.webp 22.5 KB · Views: 375 FART.gif 2.8 KB · Views: 368 BUZZARD HUMOR.gif 122 KB · Views: 296
truckinbutch Silver Member Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 4,622 Reaction score 1,043 Golden Thread 0 Location Morgantown,WV Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Landstar Jan 19, 2012 #10 You win with Calvin , Stefen
tncreeker Sr. Member Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 329 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location Maggie Valley, N.C. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 20, 2012 Thread Owner #12 I coulda swore I posted on wed. If they (the fun gods) deleted, wouldnt they have said something? Oh well,,,,, Attachments tn1.webp 5.1 KB · Views: 556 tn2.webp 33.5 KB · Views: 609
I coulda swore I posted on wed. If they (the fun gods) deleted, wouldnt they have said something? Oh well,,,,,