What's new

A Couple Of Heartbreakers From Yesterday's Trip To The Same Field

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went back to the field that I have looked and looked the last month. Until it rains, it is the only field that I can look at this time. These were real heartbreakers.


 
Upvote 0
That one on right is nice even broke.
 
Im sure somebody knows the type on the right. Dont find those types here but would like to.
 
Wow! They are heartbreakers, but nice!
 
Im sure somebody knows the type on the right. Dont find those types here but would like to.

So I think its a Bolen?
 
That one on right is nice even broke.
It is a nice piece. I have a question if someone can help me out. Would that be considered a E notched piece, or broad side notch?
 
You will be missed sir. Thanks for sharing all your hunts with us. Rest in peace.
 
I too went back through his posts looking at his pics. I saw many points I had seen before. I can't tell you how many times I sat on his couch and he brought box after box of points for me to look at and identify. He would always smile as much as I was.
 
They are still amazing finds! Well done!
HH
dts
 
Is there anyone on Tnet that knows how many points Americus actually found?
I was thinking it probably numbered in the Thousands. Not that it matters but It would've been cool to have some idea since he found soo many beautiful pieces.
 
Is there anyone on Tnet that knows how many points Americus actually found?
I was thinking it probably numbered in the Thousands. Not that it matters but It would've been cool to have some idea since he found soo many beautiful pieces.

He found around 5,000 whole artifacts in the past 10 years.
 
He found around 5,000 whole artifacts in the past 10 years.

Thanks Bow Only, Wow Thats a very impressive accomplishment especially when you take into consideration all of his other obligations and responsibilities he had. He seemed like a genuinely great guy who just wanted to help people and share his knowledge and passion with everyone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom