What's new

A couple of my nicer 2 centers.

Jim C.

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
548
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
It all depends on how they come outta the ground but just like Indian heads our Michigan soil is real kind to em. These two really cleaned up nice after the peroxide bath.
 

Attachments

  • 6of23.webp
    6of23.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 226
WOW!! Nice coins! The only one that I have found here in VT looks more like a slug :)

VPR
 
Those are really nice shape Jim. Care to reveal the circumstances in which they were dug? Duane.
 
Wow, beautiful Jim! Very nice condition.

HH
 
Nice! Great coins!
You are right, ours come out in pretty good shape compared to much of the country.

Good Luck
Mark
 
Nice Finds.... Those are in beautiful shape! :thumbsup:

I miss that Michigan soil. I dug quite a few Indians while I lived there and I know exactly what you mean.
They all had a beautiful green patina and not a lick of corrosion. I have'nt found any 2 centers yet, but
they're sure on my list.
HH
Mike
 
Those are awesome 2 cent pieces, they actually have luster to them, I got an 1874 Indian this year that shows some luster also and I also cleaned it with peroxide.
 
Beautiful coins, Jim...on my "yet to find" list.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom