beerguy
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 6, 2004
- Messages
- 1,146
- Reaction score
- 1,193
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Camano Island, WA
- Detector(s) used
- CTX3030, Manticore, Deus 2, etc.
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
I went back out this morning to my favorite spot after netting 3 silver dimes yesterday. I was going to grab a few more, worked my butt off to no avail.
I did manage to dig several deep objects, the most notable are two older pennies, at least for my neck of the woods.
The first was a mystery coin until I got home to clean it up. The second it a wheatie with a 193? date on it.
I did manage to get a date off of the older one.
Turns out to be a 1924 Canadian penny. Pretty banged up, but it is a victory to just get a date off of these things, they corrode pretty fast.

I did manage to dig several deep objects, the most notable are two older pennies, at least for my neck of the woods.
The first was a mystery coin until I got home to clean it up. The second it a wheatie with a 193? date on it.
I did manage to get a date off of the older one.
Turns out to be a 1924 Canadian penny. Pretty banged up, but it is a victory to just get a date off of these things, they corrode pretty fast.

Upvote
20








