What's new

A couple points

collector01

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,142
Golden Thread
1
Location
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son found his first arrowhead Friday. I got one too. Foot prints were everywhere but left a couple. Dug one out of the sand this morning and a couple from the same beach.
 

Attachments

  • 1527521226754.webp
    1527521226754.webp
    94.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 1527521237526.webp
    1527521237526.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 1527521255665.webp
    1527521255665.webp
    84.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 1527521356865.webp
    1527521356865.webp
    120.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 1527521426220.webp
    1527521426220.webp
    149 KB · Views: 91
  • 1527521444529.webp
    1527521444529.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 89
Upvote 0
Nice finds! Great that your kid got to find one. I found my first when I was 5 and still remember the exact spot I found it to this day!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom