What's new

A couple what is its

Bartman

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
403
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Baltimore/Cambridge, MD
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, ACE 250
I found these around an old homestead in the woods. I'm thinking the area is from the mid 1800's to around the 1920's. The indian didn't show up well in the pic, but is an 1881. It was the only coin I found today. I think the round circular thing is from a bell (like a doorbell). The other is a gear I'm pretty sure. I'm most interested in the nozzle thingy and the christmas tree looking thing.
24xmlhd.jpg

2i21j5t.jpg
 
Top three second pic are from an old clock. Below the gear may be from an oil lamp. Does the xmas tree looking thing have threads like a lamp finial? Maybe a telephone bell. I dont know the nozzle thing; is it broken? The end looks like an air hose connection.
 

Attachments

  • clock parts.webp
    clock parts.webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 270
Upvote 0
BC, the nozzle thing is broke. It looks like it may have been some sort of "T" valve, but I seriously doubt this spot had running water. Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
Good I.D. Cypress,I want to say the "valve" thing is part of a bung spout
 
Upvote 0
The round thing with the hole in the middle looks like the top cover to a child's tricycle bell. The tapered valve looking piece looks like where a flexible hose slipped over it like an old gas heat stove. I think the rest has been Id'd. Monty
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
451
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What The....
Replies
10
Views
809

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom