A day at the beach provides several Sterlings, NO GOLD :o(

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Another beautiful day in Paradise, but I'll be darned if I still couldn't coax out any gold. Day started out in the water at 7 am. Water was warm, wind was blowing cold, OK cold by Hawaii standards, 60ish... Around 11 the tide went out and there was a hole near the shore, where the rest of the beach became shin deep, this was chest deep, I figured the heavy stuff would be in there so I jumped in, well I've never felt a current like that before. While all the boogie boarders were out riding waves, the current in this hole was unbelievable, I couldn't move it was holding me there. Weird, anyways I did manage to find a few STerling piees. A 29" chain with a small elephant on it. A large mans sterling spinner ring that is engraved on the outside COVENANT and on the inside EYES HEART MIND and a date. Any ideas what that's for? Also got a sterling toe ring and a large Hawaiian fish hook pendant. And a junker toe ring. Better luck next time, Aloha all.

Attachments

• 1-24-08-1.jpg
    1-24-08-1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 388
  • sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 388
  • coqui.jpg
    coqui.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 380
Upvote 0

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Aloha from freezing SC! Nice finds. The ring might have been used for a wedding band and the date would be of course the wedding date. Just a thought. Good luck with your future finds!

HH,
Moon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread