What's new

A day of travel.

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Had to go to two reasonably distant locations in my state today for business. I stopped at as many banks as I could on the way back. Managed to get 52 rolls of halves from all sources. I netted 6 40% and 1 1964 Ken. A single silver half from six banks and two from another. Also scored a war nickel and six silver Roosevelt dimes. I haven't seen a dream roll in such a long time I'm beginning to wonder if they still exist. Fall of 2009 was so good to me I got a dream roll each week for nearly three months.

I'm hoping that putting in the time will boost my luck.

I'm also still hittin' the nickels pretty hard and hoping for 38s, 39s and 48s. I'd like to finish out my set before spring.

Good luck everyone.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
I'm also still hittin' the nickels pretty hard and hoping for 38s, 39s and 48s. I'd like to finish out my set before spring.

I just finished my Jefferson set tonight. My last coin is 38s. It took me 54 boxes and a month to do it.
 
obsessedwithsilver said:
Had to go to two reasonably distant locations in my state today for business. I stopped at as many banks as I could on the way back. Managed to get 52 rolls of halves from all sources. I netted 6 40% and 1 1964 Ken. A single silver half from six banks and two from another. Also scored a war nickel and six silver Roosevelt dimes. I haven't seen a dream roll in such a long time I'm beginning to wonder if they still exist. Fall of 2009 was so good to me I got a dream roll each week for nearly three months.

I'm hoping that putting in the time will boost my luck.

I'm also still hittin' the nickels pretty hard and hoping for 38s, 39s and 48s. I'd like to finish out my set before spring.

Good luck everyone.

OWS
We won't start seeing more dream rolls until more hunters wives and girlfriends dump more silver back into circulation, lol!
 
I'd be so mad if my fiance' dumped my coins, she really doesn't mind me roll hunting... yet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom