What's new

A decent couple days

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last month was okay and this month is starting out pretty decent. The white colored metal ring pictured on the lower right is palladium. Found that the other day as well as the sterling Jesus head and a little more silver with the "all seeing eye". Today was good when I found the tungsten, junk little ring and then the 6 gram 14K gold band. The 4 inch fish hook I found last month as well and can't remember if I posted it. Found in knee deep water in a designated swimming area. WTF?

Thanks for looking and good luck out there.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0310.webp
    IMG_0310.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0302.webp
    IMG_0302.webp
    9 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0311.webp
    IMG_0311.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0309.webp
    IMG_0309.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 181
Upvote 0
Looks like you're doing just fine. Question, do you see any seasonal sand condition changes there?
 
Impressive huniting, tnt-K9!:notworthy:

That is a beautiful gold band !:hello2:

Keep up the great work!:thumbsup:


91* here right now...I'm not going anywhere >:(

Lorraine
 
Good going, some nice stuff there.
:occasion14:
 
I'm always impressed with your loot!!
 
Looks like your going to have good month! Nice finds tnt-k9!
 
That is a great day not just decent.
 
Great finds, I actually really like that Tungsten ring. They might not be worth a lot in melt, but they make for some nice rings.
 
You have had a great year, and by the looks of it. It is not slowing down!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom