What's new

A FANTASTIC Place to Detect?? Just Ask Permission!!

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
3,689
Reaction score
8,247
Golden Thread
1
Location
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What ?? The Whitehouse lawn ? We'll let you be the first one to give that a try. After all, your past posts show that you're handy with legal dilemmas ! :notworthy:
 
LOL no, I am too far away. Just look at all those people in 1861. I am sure a coin or two was dropped.

Maybe someone here will just jump the fence and try? :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
I'm on it ,wouldn't be the first time I've been tackled by security
 
All the land now around the Capitol building is now paved, closest grass is the National Mall
 
And yea guys, it's not the White House.:dontknow:
 
Last edited:
That is where the first daughter gets her pot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom