soldierman
Sr. Member
Been a while since I hit up my local banks so while picking up one of my weekly boxes I stopped by about 4-5 banks. It was a total shutout with the excption of one bank which had 2 hand rolled. Results one %40 coin.
Another bank I have stopped by before didn't want to order halves without an account. But I fixed that today by putting part of my sons savings in a CD. The head teller asked what I looked for after I asked about buying the bag off the coin counter. She said it had been mixed with halves, susan, sacs, and presidents.
But she whould let me look through it with her and buy anything I wanted.
Results one Ben and 7 %40's
Not the results that some of you lucky SOB's have but it added to my small stash.
Another bank I have stopped by before didn't want to order halves without an account. But I fixed that today by putting part of my sons savings in a CD. The head teller asked what I looked for after I asked about buying the bag off the coin counter. She said it had been mixed with halves, susan, sacs, and presidents.
But she whould let me look through it with her and buy anything I wanted.
Results one Ben and 7 %40's
Not the results that some of you lucky SOB's have but it added to my small stash.
Upvote
0









