A Atlantis0077 Guest Sep 3, 2008 Thread Owner #1 Afternoon, Found a few bird points of various types and sizes and one extra surprise....a palm wood Gary. Happy Hunting, Atlantis Attachments brdpts 001.webp 40.7 KB · Views: 479 palm.webp 28.2 KB · Views: 487 Upvote 0
Afternoon, Found a few bird points of various types and sizes and one extra surprise....a palm wood Gary. Happy Hunting, Atlantis
*Molly* Silver Member Joined Feb 4, 2008 Messages 2,789 Reaction score 71 Golden Thread 0 Location England. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2008 #2 I prefer southern point types. Like the Agee & Catahoula. The Palmwood Gary is exquisit material. Congrats on your find Atlantis. Thank for sharing, always nice to see something different. Molly.
I prefer southern point types. Like the Agee & Catahoula. The Palmwood Gary is exquisit material. Congrats on your find Atlantis. Thank for sharing, always nice to see something different. Molly.
GL Bronze Member Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 1,601 Reaction score 57 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central, NC Sep 3, 2008 #3 Palmwood is the mottled one? Beautiful stuff right there. I love all your points! Keep em coming!
F flip Full Member Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 242 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location kansas city/ osceola missouri Detector(s) used garret deepseeker , ace 250, DMC11ba Sep 3, 2008 #4 Looks like you had a great day. All that rain was bound to wash up something.
R rocky Greenie Joined Nov 2, 2007 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 3, 2008 #5 WTG Atlantis, nice haul, love the palm, classic La Motley. SUPER! ROCKY
creekhunter Bronze Member Joined Dec 14, 2007 Messages 1,238 Reaction score 572 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati, Ohio Detector(s) used Radio Shack Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2008 #6 I just love that Palm Wood, that would be a neat material to collect, but I have only seen a few examples.
I just love that Palm Wood, that would be a neat material to collect, but I have only seen a few examples.
J josh34 Jr. Member Joined Jul 11, 2006 Messages 78 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Oct 7, 2008 #7 Nice finds, love that palmwood Gary. Its nice to see points made out of the Texas state gemstone.
11KBP Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 805 Reaction score 1,271 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Great Plains Oct 7, 2008 #8 Beautiful palmwood piece!
Jonnyreb Sr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2008 Messages 370 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Grenada Bend, Red River Valley, NE TEXAS Oct 7, 2008 #9 Hey, Thats a nice haul of Early Caddo arrowpoints!! Palmwood is always a treat to find too!! I only got a few complete palmwood points.
Hey, Thats a nice haul of Early Caddo arrowpoints!! Palmwood is always a treat to find too!! I only got a few complete palmwood points.
Pinellas Man Hero Member Joined Sep 15, 2008 Messages 537 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location North Florida Oct 7, 2008 #10 Whoa!! I like them all Atlantis!! Thanks for posting them!