• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 894
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 894
Upvote 0
Re: My Dug Military Finds

:thumbsup: Nice collection. Thanks for taking the time and posting it for us!

HH

Desertfox

Outstanding pieces of history!!

That is an awesome collection..you should be proud to have a collection of that size. Great job. It was nice to see a tribute to our troops.

Wow you really have some museum quality early buttons there but the most interesting to me is the cufflink. Haven't seen one like that before !! Was that issued or custom made ?

As always, Patch, your military finds are unsurpassed. I can't wait to see your thread, "20 years served." ;D God bless Canada America. ;D

Kirk

Holy crap...awesome! We dont find that stuff 'round here.

You better salute the Canadian flag the next time your anthem plays. ;D She has treated you well.

impressive, IP, very impressive.
aren't you due to post a coupla more freshly dug specimens here soon?
i think i might be catching up to your yearly copper count, if only for a moment...

dwayne sueno said:
i think i might be catching up to your yearly copper count, if only for a moment...

Think we're going to scout for a field this weekend but it's never easy this time of year. When all the fields are wide open I'm pretty stubborn where I hunt, but now I'll take what I can get so the post (If there's one) could be pretty bland. I have been on some killer hunts in the Summer though so you never really know.

Iron Patch said:
dwayne sueno said:

Think we're going to scout for a field this weekend but it's never easy this time of year. When all the fields are wide open I'm pretty stubborn where I hunt, but now I'll take what I can get so the post (If there's one) could be pretty bland. I have been on some killer hunts in the Summer though so you never really know.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,169744.html

KylePA said:
Iron Patch said:
dwayne sueno said:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,169744.html

Yep that's one. The post I put in the Best Finds forum with the table shot was also a Summer hunt, and so was the "Coppermine," our best copper site to date.

Well that just brought a tear to my eye...beauty of a post :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: jealous but happy to see what I can find next :headbang:

IP this is by far the best button post I have ever scene. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Best of luck to you this fall buddy, hope you can add a few to the collection. :icon_thumright:

And I thought that I had a few nice buttons........ :notworthy:

Keep digging and post up, BUTTON MASTER !

VPR

Most of these items came out of Hamilton Air Force Base Calif., Alameda Naval Air Station Calif., Mare Island Naval Air Station Calif., and Fort Ord Calif. Its always a kick finding this stuff.

Attachments

• military073.jpg
    military073.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 607
  • militaryTwo074.jpg
    militaryTwo074.jpg
    633.5 KB · Views: 587
  • militaryThree075.jpg
    militaryThree075.jpg
    630.8 KB · Views: 597

Missed this post ( being busier that a 2P Billy goat )

Great post IP it's good to see you brush the dust off the finds and lint off the lens and doing some memory lane shots.
Sure what to go hunting now after looking at this one.
Well done, a very nice selection for the holiday. :icon_thumright:

I like all those things. You done good with your diggin and found some nice fines. You boys that got cival war history making a good time of it finding all those thing. I will have to hunt more hear for those tipes of fines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back