bspkayaker Jr. Member Joined Feb 7, 2015 Messages 95 Reaction score 242 Golden Thread 0 Location Conway SC Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2016 #1 Just would like to include a few of my finds this morning in the field that keeps on giving. Can anyone help with ID of the button, eagle with shield. I am sure its military, Sorry for no story behind this as it is my wife and I 15 year anniversary so I have to be quick, Thanks -Brian Upvote 12
Just would like to include a few of my finds this morning in the field that keeps on giving. Can anyone help with ID of the button, eagle with shield. I am sure its military, Sorry for no story behind this as it is my wife and I 15 year anniversary so I have to be quick, Thanks -Brian
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2016 #2 Happy anniversary odd to find a nice gold anniversary ring same day cant help with buttons but seem to be very old Great job Thanks for posting!!!!!!
Happy anniversary odd to find a nice gold anniversary ring same day cant help with buttons but seem to be very old Great job Thanks for posting!!!!!!
bspkayaker Jr. Member Joined Feb 7, 2015 Messages 95 Reaction score 242 Golden Thread 0 Location Conway SC Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Anybody?? No id to the button? Tough bunch today, lol
ScubaDetector Silver Member Joined Mar 1, 2016 Messages 3,689 Reaction score 8,247 Golden Thread 1 Location Port Huron MI 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used 2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable) Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Sep 17, 2016 #4 bspkayaker said: Anybody?? No id to the button? Tough bunch today, lol Click to expand... Unfortunately for me the photo's are blurry. Maybe I have been underwater too long.
bspkayaker said: Anybody?? No id to the button? Tough bunch today, lol Click to expand... Unfortunately for me the photo's are blurry. Maybe I have been underwater too long.