What's new

A few finds from past weeks.

stratos

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
51
Reaction score
201
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow historians, between work and fishing I get about 5 hrs a week. So I waited until I had a few things. The one thing in the pic that I am hoping you guys can shed some light on is the buckle.
It was found on a farm that has been in that family since the late 1800's. On the back it is stamped ENGLAND. be safe in your travels.
 

Attachments

  • 4 2015 f.webp
    4 2015 f.webp
    371.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 4 2015 b.webp
    4 2015 b.webp
    161.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Upvote 8
STRATOS VARIOUS . BUCKLE IS COOL AND THE HEART SHAPED GUITAR PICK , COOL ALL THE REST ARRRE NICE 1800S OR OLDER , LIKE THE POCKET WATCH ALSO.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom