What's new

A few items

NVNutcase

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
314
Reaction score
286
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are a few items that kind of tickled me, when I dug 'em up. The Nagasaki spoon and the Bullet mold came from the front of my house. The Baby spoon came from an old mining lean-to type of structure, and the Musical mouthpiece came from a Way-Station, that was active in the 1870's.
Vintage Items 008.webpVintage Items 009.webpVintage Items 011.webpVintage Items 005.webpVintage Items 007.webpVintage Items 001.webpVintage Items 002.webpVintage Items 011.webpVintage Items 003.webpVintage Items 004.webp
 
Great finds.Congrats.HH.
 
Thanks justdon, I didn't quite know where to post these random items, because they weren't Today's Finds and they weren't my Best Finds.
 
Your mouth piece is interesting. The stage coaches used to blow a bugle or trumpet when the were arriving at a stage stop.
 
I wasn't able to see any markings on it but the pattern of rings around the middle seems to be unique.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom