What's new

A few keepers from the bottle dump

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,568
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a slow day at the bottle dump today with only a few whole ones coming out

Favorite find of the day is the clay pipe bowl. First one I have ever found


I have been doing more and more reach on this spot and originally though it was a late 1800-1930's neighborhood that had 6 houses. (All woods now)

It turns out that this place was actually settled around 1840 and there were at least 20 buildings for the town!!! I can't wait until the brush does down and I can do some detecting there. Should be a gold mine!!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473193721.115606.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473193740.955839.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473193754.345956.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473193769.272912.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473193782.825379.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473193801.217916.webp
 
Upvote 16
Nice finds Turbo - good luck with the site!!! Sounds awesome.
 
Whoa...your own little, lost city to detect...how cool!! I would be out stompin s##t down as we speak...that IS going to be a gold mine! Keep us posted...ddf
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom